Food I've been Making February 27, 2012 Meal planning is easy, yummy and makes my husband love me a lot. Thank you marthastewart.com for helping me :) <3 Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Emily MeyersMarch 4, 2012 at 11:35 PMHey Tracy! I just added myself to your followers for support, and wanted to invite you to come follow my blog and be a part of a really fun giveaway I’m having! Hope to see you there! Thanks!http://emilymmeyers.blogspot.com/2012/03/back-to-back-giveaways.htmlReplyDeleteRepliesReplyBreakfast at the Zemke'sMarch 5, 2012 at 10:55 PMAre those greek cookies (2nd photo)? My great grandma was greek and always used to make them! So yum.Allyssabreakfastatthezemkes.blogspot.comReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Hey Tracy! I just added myself to your followers for support, and wanted to invite you to come follow my blog and be a part of a really fun giveaway I’m having!
ReplyDeleteHope to see you there! Thanks!
http://emilymmeyers.blogspot.com/2012/03/back-to-back-giveaways.html
Are those greek cookies (2nd photo)? My great grandma was greek and always used to make them! So yum.
ReplyDeleteAllyssa
breakfastatthezemkes.blogspot.com