Skip to main content

Progesterone Probs.

Friends! One of my FAVORITE items that Young Living produces is finally BACK IN STOCK!

Progessence Plus Serum!! <3 span="">
Pro+ (as all the oily ladies call it) has progesterone from wild yam extract - let me give you some DL on progesterone.


Progesterone is one of the hormones in our bodies that stimulates and regulates various functions. Progesterone plays a role in maintaining pregnancy. The hormone is produced in the ovaries, the placenta (when a woman gets pregnant) and the adrenal glands. It helps prepare your body for conception and pregnancy and regulates the monthly menstrual cycle. It also plays a role in sexual desire. ;)

Basically, our women bodies LOVE it. I use Pro+ twice daily (three while menstruating, TMI?). 

Here is some basic progesterone info!

If you aren't pregnant, some symptoms of low progesterone include:
Low libido, Hot flashes, Migraines or headaches, Depression, anxiety or other mood changes, Menstrual cycle irregularity or absence
If you're pregnant, you need progesterone to maintain your uterus until you give birth. If your levels are too low, you may be unable to carry the baby to term.
Some symptoms of low progesterone levels in pregnant women include:
Spotting, Abdominal pain, Frequent low blood sugar, Regularly tender breasts, Constant fatigue, Vaginal dryness.
Progesterone and estrogen hormones complement one another. So, when you don't have enough progesterone, estrogen dominates. And that can lead to symptoms such as:
Depression, mood swings or low libido, Weight gain, Heavy bleeding, Irregular menstrual cycle, Premenstrual syndrome, Breast tenderness
A simple blood test—a PGSN, or progesterone test—can help your health care provide assess if your progesterone levels are too low. It can help you figure out why you're having trouble getting pregnant, confirm if you've ovulated, monitor hormone replacement therapy (see below) and assess the status of a high-risk pregnancy. 

ANYWAY - take a look, and let me know if you have any questions. I've been loving it, I only took something for my mad uterus ONCE this cycle - which is huge for me! I'm usually tossing ibuprofen back every few hours!


Crazy good info found HERE.

xxoo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

to live is Christ, to die is gain.

The apostle Paul wrote those words in Philippians 1:21...God did some miraculous work thru Paul didn't he!? After Paul saw the light (literally) he traveled to Judea, Syria, Cilicia, Galatia, Pamphylia, Asia, Macedonia, Achaia and Italy. WOW. I've shared God's word....via skype to my bestie Nicole and...uhhh..shoot. What am I doing?! Yikes, I'm so ready to go, to tell of God's glory, to "Preach the word! Be ready in season and out of season. Convince, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and teaching." (2 Tim. 4:2) Its convicting to know that I really haven't done as much as I could be doing, if I died, I have no doubt I would meet Jesus, my Lord and Savior would know my heart and how much I love Him and my willingness and readiness to share Him with the world..but I also know He will stand before me and say, Look at what you could have had, if only you had come to me sooner, done My work rather than yours. In one of my earlier posts I had writ

Weekend

This weekend M and I got to go to Portland and spend some time with my sister and her family. She has two little boys and one on the way, so every second has noise/crying/laughter. Joellen and I got to spend some time away (went to the mall) which was a perfect break from chaos. I did get quite a bit of knitting done and was able to post some new stuff up on my Etsy shop ! I also got three custom orders (yay!!). If you see anything on my site you like but are interested in a different size, color or color combos just let me know! Here is a peek of my new product!

Midnight in Paris

I just stumbled upon these seriously gorgeous photos of Marion Cotillard and had to share! I am now itching to see Midnight in Paris because of its 93% rating from Rotten Tomatoes {and dang it's hard to please them!}. Have you seen it, did you enjoy it? xxoo