Skip to main content

365 days ago...

365 days ago was the greatest day of my life up to that point. my incredible boyfriend asked me if I would spend my life with him, and of course, I said yes. he totally surprised me with it {something I still can't believe} and we spent the remainder of the day smiling giddily and calling everyone we knew :). here are some photos of our happiest day in 2010.  oh, here is the proposal video he sneakily took!












thank you husband for being the most amazing, romantic, caring, smart and {sexy} man in the world. I love you with all my heart!

 Happy One Year Engagement Day!!
xxxxoooo

Comments

  1. Happy one year engagement!! your ring is so pretty! glad you are so happy!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I like the blog change! Also, Jesse and I are going on 5 years and we still feel like newlyweds, so I think you're good :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWWWWW congrats on 1 year!!! Such an exciting time!

    http://jimpricute.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet... and the video... love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy one year engagement.

    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Midnight in Paris

I just stumbled upon these seriously gorgeous photos of Marion Cotillard and had to share! I am now itching to see Midnight in Paris because of its 93% rating from Rotten Tomatoes {and dang it's hard to please them!}. Have you seen it, did you enjoy it? xxoo

Liebster Award!

Earlier this week Rachel from  Butler Diaries  nominated me for the Liebster award, which is a way for smaller blogs to connect with other small blogs. I love Rachel's blog, she is always so real and honest about her life and amazingly sweet.  The Rules: Thank the person who nominated you and link your post to their blog. List 11 facts about yourself then answer the 11 questions given to you. Create 11 more questions for your 9 nominees, all of whom have 200 or less followers. Comment on their blogs informing them of the Liebster Award nomination. 11 FACTS ABOUT ME: 1.  I just opened my own Etsy shop!   KnitPurlStitch ! 2.  I LOVE LOVE LOVE CrossFit. 3.  I still have a quilt my mom made me when I was 2.  I've had to stitch it up a few times and so its name is now 'Frankie Blankie'.  Its weird. I know. 4.  I used to eat ramen noodles daily.  Now I don't even know the last time I ate them. I miss them :)...

Weekend

This weekend M and I got to go to Portland and spend some time with my sister and her family. She has two little boys and one on the way, so every second has noise/crying/laughter. Joellen and I got to spend some time away (went to the mall) which was a perfect break from chaos. I did get quite a bit of knitting done and was able to post some new stuff up on my Etsy shop ! I also got three custom orders (yay!!). If you see anything on my site you like but are interested in a different size, color or color combos just let me know! Here is a peek of my new product!