Should I be as excited as I am about reading the second book in the Trilogy?
I guess I will find out this weekend! I will be reading it aloud to my hottie husband on our way to Cottage Grove for the Crocker Family Easter celebration :)
What did you think of the first book/ movie or the second and third books?
Check out my Goodreads Page to see what else I've been reading!
You're going to love it! It's my favorite of the three books :)
ReplyDeleteP.s. I started a new blog! Mattandcarlycross.blogspot.com
Love the new blog, thanks for the input! I'm SERIOUSLY excited :)
DeleteI really liked the movie. Of course there were things they had to cut--regular book to movie stuff, but I thought it was good. I reeeally liked all three books in the series, which apparently puts me in the minority. Each book has a completely different feel from one to the next, which I think is how it should be considering everything that's going down. Wish I could read it for the first time like you again!
ReplyDeleteI liked the movie too! They didn't explain very much so I was really glad we had read the book already. Let's get together maybe sometime?! :)
Delete