November 19, 2011

Thanksgiving is coming!

Yikes!  I can't believe its so close!  With less than a week to go, I have to start putting together my to-do list for the day of!  This year, its just me and Mark, our first Crocker Thanksgiving. 


 Last year we got engaged over Thanksgiving weekend, so this feels like a really special week :).  We went grocery shopping yesterday, we got a little 11.6 lb turkey. Its the cutest!  If any of you have a great Thanksgiving recipe all are welcome!  I love these cute little centerpiece ideas!
Pumpkin Candles!  Awesome :)


They are from Martha Stewarts website, she has some other super awesome ideas for Thanksgiving place settings and centerpieces.  Its great.  Okay, I have to go get working on my list and recopies.  Please share a holiday idea with me!  I hope you all have a great weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment