sorry I've been MIA lately here on the blog. these last few weeks have been full of family, fun and a cold :( if you want to read other bloggers blanks, go visit Lauren's blog!
1. New Years is exciting, and i am so ready to 'start fresh' with the year 2012 .
2. One of my New Year's resolutions will be to fit into my pre-wedding pants. sad but true, these hips aren't what they used to be! .
3. A New Year's resolution I've made in the past was to not eat fast food for the whole year of 2010. i did it, and it felt amazing to be fast food free. .
4. The most time consuming resolution I ever made was ... n/a. i don't think i've had a time consuming resolution! .
5. This year I will be spending New Year's Eve at the Kurkinen's home, food, friends and competing for a goodwill trophy!
6. If I could wish one thing for my new year it would be to just be happy and confident through everything, i'm too often grumpy...i don't want to be a grump anymore!!
7. 2012 is going to be full with my one year anniversary with my husband, our first road trip together and hopefully a few fun concerts! i'm looking forward to more adventures this year!
have a safe and fun new year everyone!