Hello ladies! I hope you ate everything you wanted and that your thanksgiving was splendid. If today wasn't your thanksgiving, I hope that you felt happy thankful vibes coming from the US ;)
Today is Fill in the Blank day, fill yours out and link up over at the little things we do.
1. Waking up at the break of dawn to go shopping is my idea of the worst idea ever. I am NOT a morning person .
2. If I were to go shopping today I would be on the hunt for a Canon Rebel. The husband has been wanting one forever...and I feel like I could get some good use from it too!
3. The best thing I ate yesterday was the turkey, mashed potatoes and gravy. It was my first time cooking a turkey and I was so proud!
4. Something I've been learning lately is to be open and to communicate. I often don't share things because I don't want someone to judge me, think I'm stupid or being ridiculous. I'm realizing if I never say anything, no one will ever actually know who I am.
5. I cannot start my day without praying and checking out everyones blog posts for the day ;) .
6. My nighttime attire consists of a tank or tee and panties. Scandalous, I know .
7. I am looking forward to the weekend and some alone / brainstorming time .
P.S. I've been trying to come up with a new name for the blog..and am working on teaching myself to be creative, any thoughts, opinions or ideas would be much appreciated!
Have a fab weekend everyone!