I hope you are all great and ready for a sunny weekend! Mark and I are going kayaking with some friends in the Puget Sound :) I'm slightly nervous, I've never done it and I'm just hoping I'm strong enough!
1. The best thing to do on a hot day is to stay inside somewhere cool. But lately we've been playing tennis. Where there is no shade. It's slightly terrible in 86-90 degrees, but we make it through and love it in the end .
2. The best place to be on a hot day is a lake, pool or river! .
3. The best thing to eat on a hot day is anything with ice! Iced (now decaf) latte, slurpee, ice cream...you get it!
4. Hot days are never expected here in the NW, but always appreciated.
5. My go to uniform on a warm summer day is jean shorts and a tank top. Or a light summer dress .
6. The scent that reminds me of summer is body butter or pina colodas .
7. My favorite thing about summer is the fun weekend adventures with Mark and friends.
Have a great weekend everyone! Go fill in your blanks and link up with Lauren here!