Skip to main content

ch-ch-ch-changes.

Once again, my work schedule has changed.  This Monday I was informed I either needed to start full time next week or they were going to find someone else for my position.  Oh, and that my position was being totally changed from what I've been doing (scheduling, misc. office duties).  Now I'm going to help the sales team by creating bids and making sure that customers are receiving their bids and happy with them.  I will also be helping with making sure invoices are being created on time.  Super bummer.  I was just getting into the swing of being a stay at home wife 4 days a week. Mark and I discussed it for a few days and we decided in the long run we needed me to take the full time position, it will help us pay of our debt faster and the more money we can save now the better, after all, I'm trying to convince Mark that we should start on trying to have a kiddo next year ;)  (not sure he is falling for it quite yet, but we're getting there, hehe).

Anyway, next week I start full time again.  I'm not very good at full time jobs.  I get tired of them quickly, I start complaining a lot, I start feeling unloved because I'm not spending as much time with Mark, etc...  You can probably imagine all the problems that I could come up with from working full time.  So I would really appreciate any prayer that you could throw out there for me.  I understand that right now this is something that I need to do, but I really need to have a better attitude about it and be thankful that I HAVE a job. 

I'm also doing a 'Read the Bible in 90 days' plan.  So far I'm in Judges and its been an awesome experience!  I can't wait to finish!  But, I feel like I might get distracted because of not having all that extra time in those two days to do my reading...I could use prayer to stay on track with that as well. 

Lastly, I'm a newly wed (duh, its all I ever talk about).  And the second month of marriage was a tad bit harder than the first (what, you should admit it too!).  So I think I've adjusted my attitude and outlook on that already, but sheesh, its a constant effort.  Mark (I'm sure) would appreciate prayer for me in this aspect of my life too...My birth control pills, living with a man, and marriage-y things have my hormones and emotions all over the place...I'm slightly crazy.  But I love my husband and I want him to be happy and for him to know that I'm happy...and I think I will always need prayer for that.  I didn't intend for this post to be a 'pray for me post'...but I guess I need it more than I thought :)

Thanks and Love!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

to live is Christ, to die is gain.

The apostle Paul wrote those words in Philippians 1:21...God did some miraculous work thru Paul didn't he!? After Paul saw the light (literally) he traveled to Judea, Syria, Cilicia, Galatia, Pamphylia, Asia, Macedonia, Achaia and Italy. WOW. I've shared God's word....via skype to my bestie Nicole and...uhhh..shoot. What am I doing?! Yikes, I'm so ready to go, to tell of God's glory, to "Preach the word! Be ready in season and out of season. Convince, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and teaching." (2 Tim. 4:2) Its convicting to know that I really haven't done as much as I could be doing, if I died, I have no doubt I would meet Jesus, my Lord and Savior would know my heart and how much I love Him and my willingness and readiness to share Him with the world..but I also know He will stand before me and say, Look at what you could have had, if only you had come to me sooner, done My work rather than yours. In one of my earlier posts I had writ

What I've been HALFway reading.

Guys. I've started around 512 books over the last few months. I haven't finished any. GAH. Here's just a few - Divergent by Veronica Roth. I'm so excited to actually keep reading this. I loved the movies but feel like the books are ALWAYS better. I haven't read much of this one yet because I feel guilty every time I pick it up. I always feel like I should be reading something that will improve me. I'll finish it some day. Simple Steps to Foot pain Relief by Katy Bowman, MS. I started reading this one for clients who have foot / knee / hip / back / shoulder pain. Basically any pain. I love trying to help my clients more than what they expect, so bits of information I can soak in and pass on are great! Katy Bowman does a great job breaking down the foot and then gives some awesome techniques on things you can do to help your feet. I'm close to done with this one actually, and thats good because it's due back at the library in a few days. Goo

Weekend

This weekend M and I got to go to Portland and spend some time with my sister and her family. She has two little boys and one on the way, so every second has noise/crying/laughter. Joellen and I got to spend some time away (went to the mall) which was a perfect break from chaos. I did get quite a bit of knitting done and was able to post some new stuff up on my Etsy shop ! I also got three custom orders (yay!!). If you see anything on my site you like but are interested in a different size, color or color combos just let me know! Here is a peek of my new product!