1. Go into your bedroom or car alone. BLAST your favorite song and sing as loud as possible. Laugh at yourself. Take a deep breath and tackle the rest of your day!
2. Eat something you LOVE and don't feel guilty! Enjoy every bite and know it was worth it <3 p="">
3. Lunge around your house for 5 minutes. Or squat / do jumping jacks / burpees / setups - for 5 minutes. It will take your mind off whatever struggles and get you motivated quick!
4. Plan a lunch date. With your spouse / boyfriend / girlfriend / best friend / co-worker. Lunch dates are a quick way to feel connected to someone you treasure time with <3 p="">
5. Sleep for 8-10 hours at night. Even just make special intentions ONE night a week to sleep an extra amount. You're welcome ;)
6. Spend a day DISCONNECTED. Yup, I said it. Leave your phone where it is, leave your laptop closed. Play movies on your DVD player or lay around reading.
7. Soak in the bath or a hot tub for an hour! Pour a glass of wine or your favorite La Croix and relax. Bring a book / Kindle or set up your laptop near by for some Netflix binging!
8. Buy a magazine at the store! I know you oogle them every time you are in the checkout line. Grab your favorite. Don't look at the price - JUST DO IT.
9. Go to the library! Wander the isles and look at books that have interesting titles! Glance through whatever you want - maybe pick out an audiobook!
10. Pick out some bright colored flowers for your favorite room of the house! Fresh or faux, they brighten up the room and will make you smile every time you glance over at them!