Skip to main content

fill in the blank friday.

Yay!  Today is the day I've been waiting all week for! 

Wait, I just lied, I've actually been waiting for tomorrow, because as soon as I give my school presentation tomorrow, I can concentrate 100% on my WEDDING DAY!  :D

Anyway, once again Lauren's blog hosts this, and its just the greatest!


1.   Holiday spirit      doesn't usually kick in until close to Christmas for me...BUT this year, since I'm engaged, I'm feeling very Holiday Spirity :)  .

2.  The holidays are incomplete without   eggnog, a candy cane under my pillow, and a Naomi Portland to Coos Bay car ride .

3.  My favorite things to do around the holidays is    wear scarves and gloves, go to Shore Acres and score awesome gifts for my family   .

4.  A holiday tradition my family and I have is    opening our presents on Christmas Eve.  Every year since I can remember my mom has made us all pajama's, so we open our presents the night before so that we can all wear our special jamies to bed. :)   .

5.  Holiday music is      something I'm indifferent about.. I like and enjoy it, but don't have any on my itunes, and usually don't crave listening to it .

6.  This year, I'll be spending the holidays      with both Mark and I's family in Coos Bay.  Christmas Eve with mine, and half and half with the two families on Christmas day.  It will be my first Christmas with Mark, and being engaged!!   .

7.  Holiday wish list       1. All the clothes in J.Crew (thanks to Lauren's Blog!!) 2.  Nothing else really.  I like little things, I'm not big on getting huge expensive presents, I love scarves and gloves and books and things that mean something as opposed to costing a whole bunch     .


Thanks for reading everyone!  I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!  :)


Comments

  1. Hey Tracy! Amy told me you had a blog, I hopped over, one thing led to another, and now I'm following you.

    I'm so glad I got to watch your video of Mark proposing! While Jesse proposing me in his truck in a dark, deserted gravel road was perfect and all, I do wish we had a video of it too. So, you're very lucky! And oddly enough, not two weeks ago I was on facebook thinking out loud to Jesse and I said that these two friends I had in high school started dating not too long ago, and I was actually surprised you guys weren't engaged yet because you've both seemed so happy since you been with each other. Little did I know. And daaaang. That ring is gorgeous!

    I can say that after 3 years of marriage with my guy I couldn't love him more, and I can't believe what a good time we have together just hanging out still. I hope and pray you guys have the same fortune, and I think you're well on your way! The only sucky thing is that if you're ever a maid of honor you get the horrible title of matron of honor which made me feel like an old bitty. But maybe it won't bother you. Where am I going with this?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

to live is Christ, to die is gain.

The apostle Paul wrote those words in Philippians 1:21...God did some miraculous work thru Paul didn't he!? After Paul saw the light (literally) he traveled to Judea, Syria, Cilicia, Galatia, Pamphylia, Asia, Macedonia, Achaia and Italy. WOW. I've shared God's word....via skype to my bestie Nicole and...uhhh..shoot. What am I doing?! Yikes, I'm so ready to go, to tell of God's glory, to "Preach the word! Be ready in season and out of season. Convince, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and teaching." (2 Tim. 4:2) Its convicting to know that I really haven't done as much as I could be doing, if I died, I have no doubt I would meet Jesus, my Lord and Savior would know my heart and how much I love Him and my willingness and readiness to share Him with the world..but I also know He will stand before me and say, Look at what you could have had, if only you had come to me sooner, done My work rather than yours. In one of my earlier posts I had writ

What I've been HALFway reading.

Guys. I've started around 512 books over the last few months. I haven't finished any. GAH. Here's just a few - Divergent by Veronica Roth. I'm so excited to actually keep reading this. I loved the movies but feel like the books are ALWAYS better. I haven't read much of this one yet because I feel guilty every time I pick it up. I always feel like I should be reading something that will improve me. I'll finish it some day. Simple Steps to Foot pain Relief by Katy Bowman, MS. I started reading this one for clients who have foot / knee / hip / back / shoulder pain. Basically any pain. I love trying to help my clients more than what they expect, so bits of information I can soak in and pass on are great! Katy Bowman does a great job breaking down the foot and then gives some awesome techniques on things you can do to help your feet. I'm close to done with this one actually, and thats good because it's due back at the library in a few days. Goo

Weekend

This weekend M and I got to go to Portland and spend some time with my sister and her family. She has two little boys and one on the way, so every second has noise/crying/laughter. Joellen and I got to spend some time away (went to the mall) which was a perfect break from chaos. I did get quite a bit of knitting done and was able to post some new stuff up on my Etsy shop ! I also got three custom orders (yay!!). If you see anything on my site you like but are interested in a different size, color or color combos just let me know! Here is a peek of my new product!