Wait, I just lied, I've actually been waiting for tomorrow, because as soon as I give my school presentation tomorrow, I can concentrate 100% on my WEDDING DAY! :D
Anyway, once again Lauren's blog hosts this, and its just the greatest!
1. Holiday spirit doesn't usually kick in until close to Christmas for me...BUT this year, since I'm engaged, I'm feeling very Holiday Spirity :) .
2. The holidays are incomplete without eggnog, a candy cane under my pillow, and a Naomi Portland to Coos Bay car ride .
3. My favorite things to do around the holidays is wear scarves and gloves, go to Shore Acres and score awesome gifts for my family .
4. A holiday tradition my family and I have is opening our presents on Christmas Eve. Every year since I can remember my mom has made us all pajama's, so we open our presents the night before so that we can all wear our special jamies to bed. :) .
5. Holiday music is something I'm indifferent about.. I like and enjoy it, but don't have any on my itunes, and usually don't crave listening to it .
6. This year, I'll be spending the holidays with both Mark and I's family in Coos Bay. Christmas Eve with mine, and half and half with the two families on Christmas day. It will be my first Christmas with Mark, and being engaged!! .
7. Holiday wish list 1. All the clothes in J.Crew (thanks to Lauren's Blog!!) 2. Nothing else really. I like little things, I'm not big on getting huge expensive presents, I love scarves and gloves and books and things that mean something as opposed to costing a whole bunch .
Thanks for reading everyone! I hope you all have a fabulous weekend! :)