YAY. I haven't done one of these in forever!! SUPER excited..
(myself and my white husband on the first day of our honeymoon! Someday I will actually take the time to write "Fill in the blank friday' on it!)
1. Something that makes me a great friend is, that I really try to make sure that when we hang out (even if it isn't often) that we have a great time, and that I can make them go a little bit deeper in our conversations. Superficial friendships drive me crazy, I like getting to know your heart! .
2. I am a total homebody. like SERIOUSLY homebodied. All I want everyday is to sit around with my husband. Now, if I got to work with my husband or go grocery shopping with my husband I would LOVE it and no longer be a homebody...but unless someone finds us a job we can have together, I will forever ONLY want to be at home with my man.
3. I am not very fond of cheese. I like it in my food, but I don't NEED it and i certainly never crave it and I will hardly ever eat it alone.
4. If I had to describe myself in 3 words, they would be loving, frizzy and awesome (dang that was hard, I really don't think I'm that awesome, but I couldn't come up with a third word, anyone else have a different one for me?) .
5. Something I'm really cheap about is clothes. I really like clothes, I like wearing nice stuff, looking good makes me feel good and all that jazz...but i HATE spending money on them. I just feel like I could be paying down my car payment more or buying a coffee :) .
6. Something I'm willing to splurge on is I have no idea. probably food and coffee. we buy a lot of it! :) .
7. I would trade half the clothes in my closet (the winter ones!) for summer weather and a tan in a heartbeat. (I stole this from Lauren).
Have a great weekend everyone!!!