I love stalking other people's blogs. One of my favorites is Jordans blog over at trailergypsy.net. Today she posted her 25 before 26 list, and tho I still have a few months before I'm 25, I made one as well :). So this list consists of 26 things I want to do before I turn 26!
1. Sew a shirt.
2. Read one book a month (I'm gonna say 14 books, since I'm not quite 25!).
3. Make an ironing board cover.
4. Order our wedding photos and hang them!
5. Make a chevron tote bag.
6. Crochet a blanket.
7. Make or purchase an area rug!
8. Decorate the house more (paint, hang things, make things!)
9. Make a knotted duvet cover.
10. Find chairs for the living room.
11. Go on a road trip with my husband.
12. Become great at yoga.
13. Put all my recipes into bento (that one is for my hubs).
14. Go hiking more.
15. Do something scary.
16. Post more on my blog.
17. Go to a concert (or two) with my husband.
18. Make jam. Blackberry, strawberry, raspberry...yum!
19. Take walks more often.
20. Bake a yummy cake from scratch.
21. Do 1 diy project a month.
22. Go to Canada!!
23. Get a job.
24. Knit a blanket for each friend that has a baby.
25. Make more friends.
26. Drink more water and less soda / coffee.
Wow. That actually took about 8 hours to come up with all of them! Sheesh! Do any of you have a list? How is it coming along? I can't wait to get started on mine!!