Happy Friday everyone! Even tho I work tomorrow, I still love that it is Saturday :) I haven't done a fill in the blank for a while and I thought it would be fun! If you want to link up to Lauren's blanks, visit her here.
The above photos are my next knitting project, the perks of working in a salon (free up-dos!) and my face.
1. My plans this summer include a hopeful trip to the Redwoods with my husband! We really want to take a long weekend, sleep in the back of the Element and just explore the coast here and down there a bit.
2. The best summer I ever had was last summer, it was my first with Mark, never EVER has a summer gone by so fast, but been so enjoyable (you spit, I kick!)!
3. Summer is hot days, sweaty nights, swim suits and a shirtless husband ;) .
4. My favorite summer food is fresh cherries! YUM! I don't know why, but cherries just make me think summer and think happy thoughts.
5. The best way to quench a summer thirst is with a grande iced passion tea. Maybe its because my man works at the bux...
6. My summer uniform consists of anything I want. Usually my cut off shorts and a tank or tee, super easy and as cool as possible.
7. The best thing about summer is even though I am working it still feels like I'm on summer vacation :) .