July 08, 2011

fill in the blank FRIDAY!

Happy Friday everyone!  Even tho I work tomorrow, I still love that it is Saturday :)  I haven't done a fill in the blank for a while and I thought it would be fun!  If you want to link up to Lauren's blanks, visit her here.

The above photos are my next knitting project, the perks of working in a salon (free up-dos!) and my face. 
:)



1.   My plans this summer include      a hopeful trip to the Redwoods with my husband!  We really want to take a long weekend, sleep in the back of the Element and just explore the coast here and down there a bit.

2.  The best summer I ever had was    last summer, it was my first with Mark, never EVER has a summer gone by so fast, but been so enjoyable (you spit, I kick!)!

3.  Summer is     hot days, sweaty nights, swim suits and a shirtless husband ;)  .

4.  My favorite summer food is   fresh cherries!  YUM!  I don't know why, but cherries just make me think summer and think happy thoughts.

5.  The best way to quench a summer thirst is with     a grande iced passion tea.  Maybe its because my man works at the bux...

6.  My summer uniform consists of       anything I want.  Usually my cut off shorts and a tank or tee, super easy and as cool as possible.

7.  The best thing about summer is     even though I am working it still feels like I'm on summer vacation :)  . 

3 comments:

  1. I agree! Some days I think a beautiful up do would just make the day better. :) You look lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so cute! i have never seen a post like this-that is so cool! love it!

    thelibertybelleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete