Like usual, I'm linked up over at the little things we do with my blanks, go check out everyone else's!
I've been thinking about this place non-stop since we left, I had to post it for my friday photo.
1. My idea of pure perfection would be everyday fun with the husband, not both of us working all day .
2. Love makes the world go 'round.
3. If it weren't for my husband I'd try to get pregnant (no, I'm not obsessed, we just visited the Swobaby yesterday is all...freaking cutest ever!) .
4. Bloggers are creative and inspirational, I've been checking out so many blogs lately that my brain is going to explode from ideas soon! .
5. If I had a million dollars I'd buy you a house and a brown child (its what Mark wants people!) .
6. I'm glad it's Friday because I don't have to work tomorrow or Sunday!! .
7. Something I'm excited about is trying to knit a sweater! I have the pattern, I just have to go buy a few more materials .
Have a great weekend everyone!!