August 20, 2011

My favorite parts of this week!


Quinn & Elliot (AJ not shown).  Love that she birthed a happy healthy little boy and had a great time visiting them in the hospital!


Finally packaging up Naomi's birthday / thank you for helping so much at the wedding gift!  Excited to do something fun with a dreary old paper bag!  (inspiration from Julia)


Last but not least, receiving these awesome stamps in the mail!  Jordan over at Trailer Gypsy has a bunch of stamp sets that she is selling, for a good price!  I loved these ones, and after I paid the invoice she sent them to me right away!  She also added a few little getting started items!  Thank you so much Jordan!  Looking forward to crafting more!

What were your favorite parts of the week!?

2 comments:

  1. Yay, I'm glad you got them. New babies are so fun. Congrats to your friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVED the package! The scarf is perfect and I was super excited about the candlestick holders too! Plus, the package was adorable - I'm going to have to spice up my dreary old paper bag wrapping from now on too. :) LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete