It's time for Fill in the Blank Friday!!!
Feel free to play along over at Lauren's blog here.
1. The most selfless thing I've ever done was something I don't want to share on my blog :).
2. When it comes to working out I really really really want to do it all the time, but I rarely do, but for the most part I enjoy it (Jillian Michaels 30 day shred is my fav workout)
3. A woman should always put her man before herself. That being said, she should also make sure she is feeling good about herself, on the days I don't feel good with me, that grouchy wife comes out and I'm not as fun to hang around with ( even though my husband would never tell me I'm not fun to be around, such a sweet guy!)
4. I wish I could be more productive all the time. Like if I'm home for two hours I wish I would use it to bake cookies, sew a top and clean the entire house. I'm just slightly too lazy for that.
5. A best friend is the person you can trust with anything, and who you know will love you no matter what. I love when Mark calls me his best friend!
6. I can't get enough of anything! Not enough hubby, not enough alone time, not enough girl time, of brightly colored and floral things...the list could go on!
7. This weekend I am going to the Sauvie Island Pumpkin patch! Last year we went the the Fox Family, we haven't found replacements for them yet tho, so we may end up going alone! Which is fine with me, I love alone time with my hubby.
What are your weekend plans?!
Whatever it is, I hope you have a great time!