SO...I'm terrible at blogging, I decided if I do it every once in a while, maybe I'll eventually start doing it more! I stole this from a blog that I secretly stalk (http://thelittlethingswedo.blogspot.com/). Lauren is awesome and a great blogger, she does this every week, maybe I will try to do it too ;)
Ha! I found this photo in my old archives of working with Mark Armstrong at PDR. :)
1. Blogging is something I am absolutely terrible at, but would love love love to do it more .
2. A current fashion trend I wish I was brave enough to wear is tall boots. I actually purchased a pair and received them in the mail, but I'm a total wuss, and now I'm rethinking this purchase. I think they are super cute, maybe I just need Lauren to give me free fashion lessons! .
3. My greatest accomplishment in life thus far is deciding to go back to college. Not that huge, but its a first step to something I'm very excited about :) .
4. If I had to choose between a mountain or a beach vacation I'd choose a beach vacation. I'm looking forward to a honeymoon somewhere warm where I can wear a bathing suit all day everyday. (Nope, no honeymoon even on the agenda yet..just you know...wishful thinking! .
5. A talent I wish I had is doing hair and makeup! God gave me this crazy frizzy curly hair, but so far hasn't provided anyone to help me figure out what to do with it. I have high hopes tho, I know He always provides... .
6. A talent I do have is putting babies to sleep. I'm like a baby magnet, and then when I get ahold of them, I put them to sleep. Its odd, but comes in handy when what you do for a living is take care of babies! .
7. This week is SO CLOSE to being over. 9 hour day today and then FREE for two days!!! .
I hope everyone had a great week and that you have a marvelous weekend!