October 15, 2010

fill in the blank friday.

SO...I'm terrible at blogging, I decided if I do it every once in a while, maybe I'll eventually start doing it more!  I stole this from a blog that I secretly stalk (http://thelittlethingswedo.blogspot.com/).   Lauren is awesome and a great blogger, she does this every week, maybe I will try to do it too ;)


Ha!  I found this photo in my old archives of working with Mark Armstrong at PDR.  :)



1.   Blogging is       something I am absolutely terrible at, but would love love love to do it more    .

2.  A current fashion trend I wish I was brave enough to wear is   tall boots.  I actually purchased a pair and received them in the mail, but I'm a total wuss, and now I'm rethinking this purchase.  I think they are super cute, maybe I just need Lauren to give me free fashion lessons!  .

3.  My greatest accomplishment in life thus far is       deciding to go back to college.  Not that huge, but its a first step to something I'm very excited about   :)    .

4.  If I had to choose between a mountain or a beach vacation I'd choose    a beach vacation.  I'm looking forward to a honeymoon somewhere warm where I can wear a bathing suit all day everyday.  (Nope, no honeymoon even on the agenda yet..just you know...wishful thinking! .

5.  A talent I wish I had is      doing hair and makeup!  God gave me this crazy frizzy curly hair, but so far hasn't provided anyone to help me figure out what to do with it.  I have high hopes tho, I know He always provides... .

6.  A talent I do have is        putting babies to sleep.  I'm like a baby magnet, and then when I get ahold of them, I put them to sleep.  Its odd, but comes in handy when what you do for a living is take care of babies!    .

7.  This week       is SO CLOSE to being over.  9 hour day today and then FREE for two days!!!     .




I hope everyone had a great week and that you have a marvelous weekend!  

No comments:

Post a Comment