The hard thing about blogging is that there are tons of things I could blog about, but I might hurt somebody's feelings, so I refrain. Sheesh.
This first month of 2011 has gone by faster than I could have imagined. Its already the 21st, and now less than 50 days until I get married. This month I have :
- Found dates for both bridal showers, and the bachelorette party.
- Purchased my wedding dress.
- Picked up bridesmaids dresses and shoes.
- Read one book.
- Knitted a scarf and finished a baby blanket.
- Found a new job.
- Quit two jobs.
- Only purchased two articles of clothing.
- Loved my fiance with all my heart.
BTW, I feel badly about not inviting a lot of childhood friends to the wedding, but our venue holds only about 120 people. We have already invited over than many with family, family requests and our close friends here in Portland, so please don't hold it against us! However, if you wold like to be a part of something, I am more than happy to invite you to one of the bridal showers, or even just to hang out and catch up. and for those of you who got an invitation and haven't RSVP'd yet, its only 49 days away, so RSVP :).
I hope everyone else has had a productive first month of January! Have a great weekend!