December 30, 2011

fill in the blank friday!

sorry I've been MIA lately here on the blog.  these last few weeks have been full of family, fun and a cold :(  if you want to read other bloggers blanks, go visit Lauren's blog! 


1.   New Years is    exciting, and i am so ready to 'start fresh' with the year 2012   .

2.   One of my New Year's resolutions will be  to fit into my pre-wedding pants.  sad but true, these hips aren't what they used to be!  .

3.  A New Year's resolution I've made in the past was to   not eat fast food for the whole year of 2010.    i did it, and it felt amazing to be fast food free.    .

4. The most time consuming resolution I ever made was   ... n/a.  i don't think i've had a time consuming resolution!   .

5.  This year I will be spending New Year's Eve   at the Kurkinen's home,  food, friends and competing for a goodwill trophy!

6.  If I could wish one thing for my new year it would be    to just be happy and confident through everything, i'm too often grumpy...i don't want to be a grump anymore!!

7.  2012 is going to be    full with my one year anniversary with my husband, our first road trip together and hopefully a few fun concerts!  i'm looking forward to more adventures this year!


have a safe and fun new year everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment