December 15, 2011

fill in the blank friday

i cannot even begin to tell you how happy i am that it is finally friday!  this weekend husband and i are going to Coos Bay to visit our families and we both have a 3 day weekend!  

fill in your blanks and then link up to the little things we do.  be sure to let me know if you did :)


1.   My most favorite "little thing" is     baby kisses.  when i nannied for the twins i got tons and tons of baby kisses, not as many now...but definitely one of my favorite things  .

2.   I'd give anything to  have longer than a 3 day weekend, a two week paid vacation sounds nice..

3.  I can't believe    how hard it is to get myself motivated to work out.  {crazy hard}  .

4. The one thing I'd like to achieve today is   to finally hot glue my wine corks {it makes more sense if you know what I'm talking about...}   .

5.  The last thing I want to do today is    ride the bus to work.  and then work for 8 hours .

6.  If I were writing my own blank today, it would say:   'My favorite thing about my hometown is...' .

7.  My favorite candle scent is    vanilla or coffee.  my very favorite scents! .


have a great weekend everyone!



4 comments:

  1. i need some serious motivation myself. hello holiday, goodbye rational decisions. :)

    have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, I wish I had a three-day weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm the same way with working out. It takes SO much motivation to get there, but once I leave I always feel SO much better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i understand about lacking the motivation to work out! im blaming it on the holidays... maybe in january i can jump back on that train.

    ReplyDelete