April 21, 2012

Fill in the blank Friday..on Saturday again.



1.  Today is a great day because,   I get to hang out with Mark for hours and we don't have to work tomorrow!  .

2.   Tomorrow I will     sleep in, make yummy breakfast, go hiking and set up for church .

3.  My favorite time of day is     the evening      because     it means I'm with Mark and hopefully we will eat dessert  .

4. Sometimes you just have to     admit that you are wrong.

5. A song that I just can't get enough of lately is    Anything on the Coldplay Album 'Mylo Xyloto'.

6. My favorite accessory is   my pink belt from Target.  I love it with just about everything .

7.  My favorite thing about this week was   going to Olympia with Mark and seeing all of our Olympic friends :)   .

Sorry that my Blanks are on Saturday, it just is so much more of a convenient day for me to do them :)  Happy Sunny Portland weekend, where ever you are!


No comments:

Post a Comment