November 05, 2010

fill in the blank friday.

okay, this is just plain creepy.  today's fill in the blank is called
"the hair"
HA.  I just got my hair cut yesterday...sadly, much shorter than was expected.  I'll still rock it...just kind of sad.  anyway, here it is!




1.   My last haircut was       This Thursday...  .

2.  My most daring hair moment was       hmm...i dyed it black back in 2006, it was terrible.    . 


3.  A hairstyle I'd never be brave enough to try is      definitely a pixie.  no way, no how.     .

4.  I've always dreamt of being a (blonde, brunette or red-head)    brunette, i would love to try it, maybe i will this year :) .

5.  My go-to hair do is      WAS curly and down.  Now that its short my go to is going to have to be straightened :(    .


6.  My biggest hair disaster was     either the black hair, or this hair... just SO SHORT..

7.  A hairstyle I am dying to try is       hmm..i don't know...maybe long long brunette hair :)  if only i had the 500 for extensions!    .

8.  My best hair day was       hasn't happened yet.  I will keep you updated!     .

9.  The worst hairstyle I ever had was   in the 6th grade.  my sister Joellen cut my hair..i kind of had a mullet...i looked like the brady bunch mom.  sad.  

10.  My hair is       seriously crazy.  there is absolutely never going to be any way I can ever tame it.  BUT  God must love curly hair...He gave it to me :)      .


Sorry this was such a late post!  I hope everyone had a great Friday and has an even better weekend!  Saturday is mine and Marks' 7 month anniversary :)  (yes, we celebrate every month).  We are going bowling, pray for Mark, I might beat him if you don't :)

OH and btw, the no sugar thing is going great!  Its tough, but I have a feeling its going to be worth it!  

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I resent that! It was mostly stylish for back then ;)

    ReplyDelete