helllloooo. its friday once again, and today instead of rushing around to get ready for work by 11:30, I am sitting on my big comfy chair wrapped in a blanket, blowing my nose every five minutes. tmi? sorry. so have I mentioned how much I love Lauren's blog? the fill in the blank friday is one of the things I look forward to doing every week (lame, I know). Anyway, here it is! I even used Lauren's picture for this week!
1. My Thanksgiving plans this year will include football with the family and LOTS of food. Dinner with Mark's family at 3 pm, then dinner at my parents house at 6! Yikes, I don't know if I'll be able to eat all that food!!
2. My favorite Thanksgiving was when I was really little, my family went to LA to celebrate with my Granny and Gramps (and most of the Boatright family!) A lot of GREAT times :) .
3. My signature Thanksgiving dish is I only make sweet potatoes, because its the only dish I can make. Seriously. I am not super creative or fantastic at cooking/baking/anything. :) Oh, and I guess I should mention that I only made the sweet potatoes once, because my moms are about 30 million times better than mine .
4. My favorite Thanksgiving food is deviled eggs. Or mashed potatoes. Or sweet potatoes. Or the cranberry sauce. Or the sparkling cider. Hmmm. Okay, I really like it all. .
5. Thanksgiving free association! turkey, sparkling cider, dad at the dinner table. Weird .
6. Thansgiving is going to be my first REAL holiday with Mark. I'm so happy :) .
7. I am thankful for my wonderful handsome, loving, God-fearing boyfriend, a family that taught me all about Jesus, friends that love me and are supportive, a roof over my head, the car that I drive, the babies I get to love on, the families that trust me with their children and my fish Maximus. There is definitely more but I don't want to bore you :) .
Thanks for reading! And Happy early Thanksgiving everyone!