November 19, 2010

fill in the blank friday!

helllloooo.  its friday once again, and today instead of rushing around to get ready for work by 11:30, I am sitting on my big comfy chair wrapped in a blanket, blowing my nose every five minutes. tmi?  sorry.  so have I mentioned how much I love Lauren's blog?  the fill in the blank friday is one of the things I look forward to doing every week (lame, I know).  Anyway, here it is!  I even used Lauren's picture for this week!



1.   My Thanksgiving plans this year will include       football with the family and LOTS of food.  Dinner with Mark's family at 3 pm, then dinner at my parents house at 6!  Yikes, I don't know if I'll be able to eat all that food!!

2.  My favorite Thanksgiving was   when I was really little, my family went to LA to celebrate with my Granny and Gramps (and most of the Boatright family!)  A lot of GREAT times :)  .

3.  My signature Thanksgiving dish is       I only make sweet potatoes, because its the only dish I can make.  Seriously.  I am not super creative or fantastic at cooking/baking/anything.  :)  Oh, and I guess I should mention that I only made the sweet potatoes once, because my moms are about 30 million times better than mine     .

4.  My favorite Thanksgiving food is     deviled  eggs.  Or mashed potatoes.  Or sweet potatoes.  Or the cranberry sauce.  Or the sparkling cider.  Hmmm.  Okay, I really like it all.   .

5.  Thanksgiving free association!      turkey, sparkling cider, dad at the dinner table.  Weird .

6.  Thansgiving is       going to be my first REAL holiday with Mark.  I'm so happy :)    .

7.  I am thankful for      my wonderful handsome, loving, God-fearing boyfriend, a family that taught me all about Jesus, friends that love me and are supportive, a roof over my head, the car that I drive, the babies I get to love on, the families that trust me with their children and my fish Maximus.  There is definitely more but I don't want to bore you :)    .

Thanks for reading!  And Happy early Thanksgiving everyone!


1 comment:

  1. I love all Thanksgiving food too except deviled eggs...but they are a BIG hit in my family so I am making a big batch of them!

    ReplyDelete