Skip to main content

Happy & Healthy Kiddos

OILS + KIDS = BIGGEST HAPPY FACE EVER.

Our kiddos benefit from many oils, supplements and NingXia too! Young Living has created items especially for our little ones!

There are products ALL OVER the shelves at stores that are filled with proven cancer-causing chemicals. KNOWN to make our kiddos sick, infertile, and wreck havoc on their delicate body systems from the inside out. They know these products are awful for us, they still sell the awful things AND they continue to make more. Gah.

Its our job to read labels and be knowledgeable about what we are giving out children. Our children health starts with us kicking those toxins OUT of our homes! I challenge you to go through your kids products (using the Think Dirty app we talked about) and throw out those ones with nasty cancer causing chemicals, then look up the ingredients in Young Living’s products and be happy!

Ok - Here’s the happy stuff

KidScents Oils Mini Set - 3 pre-diluted oil blends designed just for our littles!
5-ml KidScents Owie essential oil blend
5-ml KidScents SniffleEase essential oil blend
5-ml Kidscents TummyGize essential oil blend

KidScents Shampoo, Bath Gel and Lotion

No toxic ingredients- NOT ONE. Rubbing them down with all this goodness is the way to go! We are benefiting their little bodies!


KidScents Slique Toothpaste

No Flourides, no dyes, no microbeads, not preservatives or artificial flavors. BONUS: It tastes awesome! We used this one before our adult version came and I was actually sad to let Peanut use it, ha!

KidScents MightyVites
These kid-friendly chewable multivitamins are an effective way to provide kids with a full spectrum of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and phytonutrients necessary for healthy development. No dyes, sugar or other junk.
The MightyZymes are an all-natural, vegetarian chewable tablet designed to help children combat the negative effects of enzyme depletion and address each of the digestive needs of growing bodies. Health starts in the gut! This is the perfect way to help their little bodies focus on all that growing and learning.



And come on - have you seen the kids diffusers? Dino Land, Dolphin Reef and Sundance diffusers! Perfect to pair with SleepyIze essential oil :)


xxoo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

to live is Christ, to die is gain.

The apostle Paul wrote those words in Philippians 1:21...God did some miraculous work thru Paul didn't he!? After Paul saw the light (literally) he traveled to Judea, Syria, Cilicia, Galatia, Pamphylia, Asia, Macedonia, Achaia and Italy. WOW. I've shared God's word....via skype to my bestie Nicole and...uhhh..shoot. What am I doing?! Yikes, I'm so ready to go, to tell of God's glory, to "Preach the word! Be ready in season and out of season. Convince, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and teaching." (2 Tim. 4:2) Its convicting to know that I really haven't done as much as I could be doing, if I died, I have no doubt I would meet Jesus, my Lord and Savior would know my heart and how much I love Him and my willingness and readiness to share Him with the world..but I also know He will stand before me and say, Look at what you could have had, if only you had come to me sooner, done My work rather than yours. In one of my earlier posts I had writ

What I've been HALFway reading.

Guys. I've started around 512 books over the last few months. I haven't finished any. GAH. Here's just a few - Divergent by Veronica Roth. I'm so excited to actually keep reading this. I loved the movies but feel like the books are ALWAYS better. I haven't read much of this one yet because I feel guilty every time I pick it up. I always feel like I should be reading something that will improve me. I'll finish it some day. Simple Steps to Foot pain Relief by Katy Bowman, MS. I started reading this one for clients who have foot / knee / hip / back / shoulder pain. Basically any pain. I love trying to help my clients more than what they expect, so bits of information I can soak in and pass on are great! Katy Bowman does a great job breaking down the foot and then gives some awesome techniques on things you can do to help your feet. I'm close to done with this one actually, and thats good because it's due back at the library in a few days. Goo

Weekend

This weekend M and I got to go to Portland and spend some time with my sister and her family. She has two little boys and one on the way, so every second has noise/crying/laughter. Joellen and I got to spend some time away (went to the mall) which was a perfect break from chaos. I did get quite a bit of knitting done and was able to post some new stuff up on my Etsy shop ! I also got three custom orders (yay!!). If you see anything on my site you like but are interested in a different size, color or color combos just let me know! Here is a peek of my new product!