Skip to main content

Supplements for a Healthy Bod ;)




Supplements for me have always been tough. I hear stories about plumbers always finding whole vitamins in the sewers, or synthetics being added into vitamins and it scares me, so I never buy them. But getting perfectly well rounded nutrition is hard, especially if you have a slim budget. We do our best to feed our bodies well, but its a good idea to be taking some vitamins and supplements as well :) This Young Living line up is ENDLESS, so get ready!

Master Formula - Full spectrum, multi nutrient complex, providing premium vitamins, minerals, and food based nutrient support to general health and well-being. It utilizes with Synergistic Suspension Isolation process - SSI Technology - and is delivered in three distinct forms. Collectively, these ingredients provide a premium, synergistic complex to support your body.
Naturally supports general health and well-being for the body.
Gut flora supporting prebiotics
Ingredients help neutralize free radicals in the body
Included antioxidants, vitamins, minerals and other food based nutriment
Pre-packaged sachets are convenient to take your vitamins on the go
Now made with Folate instead of Folic Acid - Did you know that the majority of the population cannot convert Folic Acid to usable Folate in the body? That excess can build up in the body and cause other health issues (ICK).

Multigreens - boosts vitality by working with the glandular, nervous and circulatory systems. Made with spiraling, alfalfa sprouts, barley grass, bee pollen, eleuthero, Pacific kelp and essential oils. It contains choline, which is great for fighting tiredness, and is known to help improve and maintain lung function and support a healthy brain! Goodness me, this stuff also contains amino acids, which are proteins, which are the building blocks of life. So yeah. This stuff is good.

Mineral Essence - supports a healthy immune system with a balanced ionic mineral complex enhanced with essential oils. Most people are mineral deficient and we don’t even know it.
PS. Mineral Essence tastes bad at first - but you get used to it and start to love it! I’ve noticed a big difference in how I am sleeping when I take this bad boy - LOVE it!

Super B - contains eight essential B vitamins to increase energy levels and promot nervous and cardiovascular systems. Excellent natural energy, now made with Folate instead of Folic Acid 



:)
Longevity - fat soluble blend of antioxidants promote the body’s ability to handle damage caused by aging, diet and the environment while supporting healthy organ function. Daily FRANKINCENSE ya’ll. Research some Frankincense and it will BLOW your mind!

OmegaGize - contains omega 3 fatty acids, vitamin D-3 and CoQ10 (ubiquinone). Used daily, these ingredients work synergistically to support normal brain, heart, yet, and joint health.

Seriously - we also have Alkalime, which stabilizes pH levels *disease cannot grow in an alkaline body*, we have Life 5 Probiotic, which has 10 billion active cultures and improves colonization up to 10 times - ALL HEALTH STARTS IN THE GUT! - We have Life 9 that has 9 probiotic strains for full-spectrum gut support - MindWise, which supports normal brain and heart function and has generous amounts of vitamin D3 - Thyromin, a specially balanced formula that promotes healthy thyroid function - Agilease, a joint health supplement that can reduce inflammation and PowerGize, that helps boost stamina and performance, sustain energy levels, strength, mental and physical vibrancy and vitality when used in addition to physical activity.

I haven’t tried all of these yet, but I’m ordering what I like and one new thing every month! Super excited to be able to trust my supplement company!


xxoo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

to live is Christ, to die is gain.

The apostle Paul wrote those words in Philippians 1:21...God did some miraculous work thru Paul didn't he!? After Paul saw the light (literally) he traveled to Judea, Syria, Cilicia, Galatia, Pamphylia, Asia, Macedonia, Achaia and Italy. WOW. I've shared God's word....via skype to my bestie Nicole and...uhhh..shoot. What am I doing?! Yikes, I'm so ready to go, to tell of God's glory, to "Preach the word! Be ready in season and out of season. Convince, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and teaching." (2 Tim. 4:2) Its convicting to know that I really haven't done as much as I could be doing, if I died, I have no doubt I would meet Jesus, my Lord and Savior would know my heart and how much I love Him and my willingness and readiness to share Him with the world..but I also know He will stand before me and say, Look at what you could have had, if only you had come to me sooner, done My work rather than yours. In one of my earlier posts I had writ

What I've been HALFway reading.

Guys. I've started around 512 books over the last few months. I haven't finished any. GAH. Here's just a few - Divergent by Veronica Roth. I'm so excited to actually keep reading this. I loved the movies but feel like the books are ALWAYS better. I haven't read much of this one yet because I feel guilty every time I pick it up. I always feel like I should be reading something that will improve me. I'll finish it some day. Simple Steps to Foot pain Relief by Katy Bowman, MS. I started reading this one for clients who have foot / knee / hip / back / shoulder pain. Basically any pain. I love trying to help my clients more than what they expect, so bits of information I can soak in and pass on are great! Katy Bowman does a great job breaking down the foot and then gives some awesome techniques on things you can do to help your feet. I'm close to done with this one actually, and thats good because it's due back at the library in a few days. Goo

Weekend

This weekend M and I got to go to Portland and spend some time with my sister and her family. She has two little boys and one on the way, so every second has noise/crying/laughter. Joellen and I got to spend some time away (went to the mall) which was a perfect break from chaos. I did get quite a bit of knitting done and was able to post some new stuff up on my Etsy shop ! I also got three custom orders (yay!!). If you see anything on my site you like but are interested in a different size, color or color combos just let me know! Here is a peek of my new product!